I don’t listen to enough Sleater-Kinney any more
Tried to map out my week, didn’t seem to have any parts of it that move me forward, will just be in the same place next Sunday.
Drinking Guiness, watching Persepolis.
- he thought he was lactose intolerant, but as it turns out he wasn’t. to which he exclaims “IVE ABANDONED MY SOY”.
- not liking his Chinese vegetable dish, he informs the waiter “I’VE ABANDONED MY BOK CHOY”.
- upon pushing the wrong button at a soda vending machine, he is iffy about his genteel can of soda and says “I’VE ABANDONED MY ST CROIX”.
- accidentally leaving his CD at a dinner party, he was heard to say “I’VE ABANDONED MY ROY orbison”.
when im old and grey i’ll be the only one in the retirement home still saying “I’VE ABANDONED MY BOY” jokes all the time.
Can we have a remaster of Nevermind please?
Serve the servants, oh no
This is almost the best agenda I have ever seen.
- ride some CNE rides
- eat a corn dog
- watch bill clinton speak
- see grizzly bear @3pm
- see the pixies @9pm
- destroy a beavertail (only canadians will get this)
- ride more rides.