It is now 50 push ups every morning
(the top 3 each grossed $1 billion+ worldwide):
1. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
3. The Dark Knight
4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
8. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
9. Shrek 2
10. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
11. Spider-Man 3
12. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
13. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
14. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
15. Finding Nemo
16. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
17. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
19. Shrek the Third
20. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Nutella on toast
right now. just stop. its embarrassing for everybody.
Rivers, step into my office.
- did you lose a bet?
- is this performance art?
- did you quit doing drugs? if yes: why not get back on drugs?
- are you doing too many drugs? if yes: why not do more drugs?
- so you like to exclusively bang asian chicks. i will personally drive you to the Sherman Oaks Galleria and let you loose if you promise me to never, ever do a song with Lil Wayne again. or cover Lady Gaga. or make any more music.
- rock stars aren’t supposed to enjoy being rock stars. this is why Axl Rose was Axl Rose and went batshit and banged models and Bret Michaels is playing Hepatitis Boggle with girls he meets on a bus. ON A BUS.
- actually, fuck all that. here’s a gun, a candle, and a picture of Brian Wilson crying. i’ll leave you alone.